Guidlines for Authors
Authors are advised to follow the following steps each and every one in their resarch contributions to avoid delay in publishing of research articles. If you donot follow any step, the editorial team will send it you again and agian. This is westage of precious time.
- The contributors are expected to submit their original contributions consist length of 5000 words, it is desired to complete your contribution in even number ie 12, 14 1nd 16, including references and 150 to 200 words Abstract in English with English Keywords. Kewords should be specific and in line with the research contribution. Authors are expected to avoid choosing general words as keywords.
- Translate the title of The research article into English as well if it is in Arabic or Urdu languages.
- First page of the article should contain title of the research paper, name of the author, designation, institutional affiliation and contact details. Email ID and ORCID ID is essential. You may access for ORCID ID here. These details should be provided in English Language and will be displayed on website.
- Research Contributions must be composed in MS Word.
- Font for English is Times New Roman, for Arabic is Traditional Arabic and for Urdu is ALVI NASTALEEQ.
- Research contribution’s page set up would be: A4 size: Width: 8.27 and Height: 11.69, Page Margins: Top: 1.5, Bottom: 1.5, Left:1.25, Right: 1.25.
- The given size paper in single space, on one side of the page. Font size for title headings for English 12 Bold, for sub-headings 11 Bold, however, font size for references is 10 and remaining material will be in 12 normal. For Arabic and Urdu articles, main headings 14 Bold, sub-headings 13 Bold, and main body of text 13 and for references font size is 12.
- References should be inserted as Endnotes and numbered consecutively. All citations should follow the Chicago Manual of Style and the detail of the style can be observed on http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org
- References should be translated in English if the research contribution is in other than English Language.
- Hard copy of the research should be sent and also soft copy emailed on email@example.com or submit online on OJS to follow the link below
- The research contributions are blind peer reviewed by the International experts before publication. However, the Editorial Board reserves the right to exclude the paper without showing cause for it. The decision of the Editorial Board will be considered exclusive for publication of the article.
- This is sole responsibility of Author to make sure that the research paper sent for publication in JIBAS must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The article sent for publication is without plagiarism. The author has to submit article along with similarity report and he/she will be legally responsible for any objection in this regard.
- The Journal Board usually publish the views and research of Authors. It is not necessary to agree with the view of authors and cannot be responsible for any statement, comment or information.
- HEC Guidance can be seen on Ethical Guidelines for Journals by HEC